Title: HR and Facilities Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time (37½ hours per week)
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Department: HR & Facilities
Responsible to: HR and Facilities Manager
Location: UK Head Office (Gloucester)
This is an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their administrative skills and experience while working for a leading sports travel and hospitality company.
This role will provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & Facilities department as part of a close knit and supportive team that is responsible for providing an effective working environment for all Mike Burton staff.
Purpose of Work:
No two days will be the same, duties can vary from facilities maintenance to administering the entire recruitment process. This new role will provide administrative support to the HR and Facilities Manager and four Co-ordinators, assisting them with their daily tasks to ensure the office and everything in it is working efficiently and effectively to support the company in meeting its business objectives.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible and have the ability to adapt to everchanging priorities and deadlines.
• Administration of the recruitment process, including preparing and displaying advertisements, candidate searches, setting up interviews and liaising with applicants by email and over the phone
• Provide general administrative support to the HR and Facilities department including fielding incoming calls and message taking, taking and distributing minutes, preparing documents and email correspondence
• General Facilities assistance including welcoming visitors to the office, monitoring the department inbox and reacting to support requests, opening and distributing the post
• Setting up IT devices for users to include loading software onto laptops and setting up mobile phones
• Facilitating internal and external meetings, booking meeting rooms, AV equipment and catering
• Providing stationery to the wider business ensuring stock is logged in and out and replenished in a timely manner
Skills and Experience Required:
• Computer literate with working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels
• Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• A real team player with a flexible approach to their work
Please send your CV and current salary, along with a covering letter describing what strengths you have as an individual that could be applied to this role and the team to email@example.com by no later than close of business on Monday 09 March 2020. The subject of the email should include the ‘job title’ and your ‘full name’.