The Company: The Mike Burton Group Limited
Area of Work: Mike Burton, England Rugby Travel, Lions Rugby Travel
Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Contract Type: Full Time, Temporary Contract Until 31 August 2021
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Responsible to: Senior Manager (Marketing, Communications and Digital)
Location: UK Head Office (Gloucester)
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking Marketing team working in travel with some of the most prestigious sporting brands in the world.
This role will allow you to make a real difference and have a huge impact on the co-ordination of measurable marketing campaigns which have a direct impact on generating sales.
You must be a dynamic and driven individual who is interested in everything marketing, focusing on delivering to strategic objectives and employing the latest CRM and EDM technology.
As part of the marketing team you will work closely with the sales teams, helping to create, launch, co-ordinate and optimise segmented and targeted B2B and B2C campaigns, while identifying and managing the customers which are key to our marketing activity.
Purpose of Work:
The Marketing Co-ordinator is key to planning, creating and delivering effective and complex marketing campaigns to both consumer and business audiences, from conception to implementation, through to tracking and reporting. This will be across several brands including England Rugby Travel and Lions Rugby Travel.
The main focus of the role is to drive and deliver all aspects of CRM including campaigns, monitoring and segmentation, with the role reporting to the Senior Manager (Marketing, Communications and Digital) and working closely with the rest of the Marketing team.
To be successful:
• Enthusiasm, drive, determination and a personality to get the job done
• Be able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry news and best practice
• The ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns at one time
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• A positive approach to dealing with other marketeers with the ability to influence them to your way of thinking to aid the delivery of a campaign
It would be advantageous to have the following:
• Experience in campaign planning, which will include all of the steps of a campaign from conception to implementation and reporting is desired but not critical • A good working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, email marketing and Google Analytics
• Managing the day to day customer and campaign data through Microsoft Dynamics CRM and EDM (DotMailer)
• Researching, creating and refining target lists for individual campaigns through data segmentation
• Creating, building and deploying successful CRM and email marketing campaigns, through one off campaigns and automated marketing workflow
• Reporting on successes of lead generation and retention campaigns
• Work with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that campaigns are on brand, have the correct message, call to action and are consistently used across all marketing channels
• Work with external marketing agencies and internal teams
Skills and Experience required:
• Experience in email marketing and database management
• Agency briefing and management experience (creative and fulfilment)
• Good understanding of digital marketing channels
• Ability to generate ideas and solutions including problem solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organised and reliable with excellent attention to detail
• Working closely with stakeholders, building and nurturing relationships
• Self-starter who can work under their own initiative and requires minimal supervision to achieve goals
• Able to prioritise, handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
• A keen passion for the sports and/or travel and events industry
• Previous experience of delivering marketing campaigns in a similar marketing role is desired but not essential
Underpinning all of this is a requirement for a keen, enthusiastic and ambitious individual, who has a passion for data and CRM and the impact that it can have on sales and brand engagement.
Please send your CV and current salary, along with a covering letter describing what strengths you have as an individual that could be applied to this role and the team to email@example.com by no later than close of business on Monday 16 March 2020. The subject of the email should include the ‘job title’ and your ‘full name’.